PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Groups Alternative

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone!

From the time I first started running the group here the biggest complaint I received was "Why can't we have a signature that is always included in our posts?". The second most common complaint was "Why do we have to use Yahoo Groups from 1990?"

After over 20 complaints from members I put a little work (about a week) into an alternative and I'd like to get the club's input on what you prefer.

The options are:
1. Stay with Yahoo Groups, type your name/handle and city/state/location in each post you make to get it to show up in the group. Nothing changes.

2. Move to a forum and have a signature that you set up (picture or text), your location is always by your name/handle, and move to a daily or weekly email of new topics instead of getting each topic emailed to you directly.

To see the alternative visit http://6066gmcclub.com and click on "Go to the club forum". The other link of course directs to Jolly's site. :)

I'll tally the votes at the end of the week. Just email me directly or reply to the topic here (or on the forum) and let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Jeannie in OKC

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm all for a GMC V6 forum myself. That would make things easier.

Post your question/issue ect and only get notified to the replys of the post you made or subscribed too.

Way less emails than getting everybodys info over and over again.

Mike

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM
While I'm not an active member on the group I'd still like to throw in my vote for the VBullitin Forum approach.
I am/have been a member on several other yahoo groups and every time I use one ask myself "Why oh Why does anyone still use yahoo groups?" when a real forum approach is so much smoother and easy to use. In the end I soon forget about the yahoo groups and instead use forums to share and learn about my hobbies.

Grigg Mullen

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:34 PM
this site as is w/yahoo sucks /lets change it and get something w/ pics

WAHL4M

6066gmcguy
January 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM
I say change it, only reason Ididn't do it years ago is i just didn't know what needed to be done to do it.

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM
I'm for changing it. This seems so much more versatile!
-Christopher

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:43 PM
I have not been actively participating in this group for a while, mainly because my GMC project has stalled and I have it up for sale. I am a member of several other forums and think the format is lots better than the yahoo groups. I have no problem writing in my name and location on each post, but then I don't do it often. I would vote for the new forum hands down.

Tom Richardson
chiggerfarmer
Central Texas

MarkS
January 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM
I'm all for moving. There are two concerns that I have.
1. Spamming/moderations. Will we be able to keep a clean forum and not have it fill with advertising/spam.
2. Old Content. There is a ton of good data on the old club.. 12 years worth. Is there a way we can save/move this data over to the forum..

MarkS
62 Stepside
Bremerton, Wa

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 06:58 PM
It's already here under "Yahoo Groups Archive" forum located here:

http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:09 PM
Would all of the information on the groups page still remain accessible if we went over to the forum method? I know i have been able to answer some questions, just by searching the messages here.

Jason M.
Nampa, Idaho

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM
Yes, Jason. I made all of the previous posts available on the forum. That's a bit of history I wasn't willing to lose in the transition.

-Jeannie in OKC

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM
I would prefer the new format,

Jake Groby
Lacombe, La.

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jeannie,

My only concern with the new forum is that we may not get as wide of a distribution of readers for an issue that we do now when people route the postings thru their regular e-mail.

I vote for the old system, but I'm okay with the new system as long as we do not lose the archive already established.

Dave Boboltz, Waterford, MI 1964 K1002 Wide side long bed

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:24 PM
David,

I am also concerned about this, however all members will receive a daily list of
new post topics so they will have a chance to respond.

If some members want to be auto-subscribed to ALL new posts I can probably make
that happen too. The great thing about a forum is that it's infinitely
customizable.

It might be a good idea to have our most active members auto-subscribed to all
posts so that they are updated instantly and can offer immediate help. If
they're interested I'll make it happen.

-Jeannie in OKC

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 07:30 PM
Jeannie,

I share Dave's concern too, as I like getting all the posts through my email.

Either way I am not going anywhere.

Kyle Phoenix, AZ

knorling
January 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM
Then I'm all for it, I like getting all of the posts, even if I don't respond to them

Kyle

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:05 PM
I like the forum layout. But that would come at a cost correct? What's the details with that ? I'm guessing enough paid memberships to cover the cost of the forum. Wayne.

Vernski
January 21st, 2013, 08:07 PM
I think the poll says it all, I for 1 didn't like the old way it seemed archaic at best and certainly needed change. I like vBulletin very much, being able to post pictures easily will be a great improvement thank you...Vernski:-)

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:10 PM
Wayne, right now I'm just getting a feel for what everyone wants. We might put up a donation button in the future but I am very much against "paid" memberships to access the forums.

This economy isn't great and I know alot of people don't know what's coming in one month to the next so they wouldn't be able to do a recurring billing thing. Let's just have a forum for now where we can hang out and share knowledge and - best of all - pictures!

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM
I don't have a problem with the way it is currently set up...it is kind of nice to see where the person is from at the bottom of the post.
Jim
Scituate, MA

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM
Guess I'll vote for the 21st Century.
Thanks for all you do.
Mike Gurganus
Chattanooga, TN '62 Stepside.

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Jim,

All users will have their location (and truck, if they choose) right beside each post.

http://i48.tinypic.com/25a9c.jpg

:)

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 08:59 PM
May I offer a third alternative?

Most email programs (perhaps all of them?) have a provision for
automatically inserting a signature. Using that and staying on yahoo
would be my preference

--
Ray Brown
San Francisco

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM
Jeannie,

First I wanted to thank you for taking the group over and like most every other member think this information should be kept safe along with openly exchanged, it gives active owners of these trucks/engines a place to converse and exchange ideas and parts.
Thank You for all the time you have and will put into this site/group/forum.

Second I'm not an active member but I look through most all the emails that I get from the group, I don't look inside the Yahoo groups because of issues logging in to that website. I also can't contribute with a donation to the group due to being a student at this time (36 and back in school).

Third is that with the customization of the forum for each member it will help them set it up how they will like and also give those coming onto the scene a better impression, hopefully attracting more members and encouraging donations.

Thanks again and I will become a member as soon as I can (full time job) because I own one of these great trucks, because of my Father and I hope that my son my one day too!

Thanks,
Richard Foley
Bozeman, MT
1966 GMC 351V6 Wideside 3/4ton

GMCnHD
January 21st, 2013, 09:17 PM
Would all of the information on the groups page still remain accessible if we went over to the forum method? I know i have been able to answer some questions, just by searching the messages here.

Jason M.
Nampa, Idaho

Now that I was able to get in front of a computer and look, I think this looks great. I voted on the poll.

Another possible idea is to approach 67-72chevytrucks.com about a sub forum on their site? I have been a member over there for a several years, and there is a vast member base, worldwide. They have a 60-66 section, and just added a new sub forum for 60-66 suburbans due to popular demand. They may be open to a new GMC V6 only section, depending on responses. The forum is free over there, unless you wish to sell anything, and then only costs $25 per year. They do run a tight ship, they make sure it is all kept family friendly, and do bump heads with people occasionally though, due to the stringent rules. Overall, my experiences there have been positive!

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 09:28 PM
Hello Jeannie and 6066 GMC Truckers,

Jeannie, when you wrote, "let's have a brew and get back to wrenching", I figured some blood flows to your brain.

Your proposal to improve the forum shows us your circulation and your brain are in great shape--I'm without medical training but that's my strong hunch.

I'm in favor of your proposed change. I'm also thankful for your work.

Regards and Have a great day wrenching,

Culver Adams

1961 GMC K1500 in Minneapolis, MN (where the air is getting cool enough to wrench outside without mosquitoes: that reminds me I should cover the tomatoes in the garden tonight)

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM
I vote for switching to a forum format.

Andy Harman
Battle Creek, MI

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 09:33 PM
Howdy,

I guess I should say what's on my mind, I'm all for switching over!!! I have
wanted to switch to a forum for a few years but didn't know how or what to
do to get it done, if I knew my dumping this group on some one else would
have got that done I would have done it sooner.

This will give us a chance to reset the Club, the Yahoo! Groups shows 1435
members, but how many of those memberships are active? I'll bet a lot of
them are just dead membership that got dumped and no longer have anyone
attached to them.

We have done the Yahoo! Groups thing from back in the stone age of the
internet, before forums really became the way to do this type of thing. I
think will be good for the group and I have tossed my hat in the ring to
help Jeannie out over there if she want & needs my help.

"Jolly" Goodfellow
Northern Utah

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 10:09 PM
I like the Yahoo format because when an email come in that has a subject that I'm interested in, or think I MIGHT be, I drag the note into a subject folder ( Carbs, Tranny's, "Note with Part Numbers" ) and save them Then, when I'm working on a carb, or a tranny, I go to the proper folder and look for what I need.

The forum format is okay when the group is small, but as it ages, and the number of topics grows dramatically, I find it hard to find something that related to what I'm looking for at any given time.

I find forums more difficult to just read, because some topics have new postings, but others don't and it is difficult to find the ones with recent additions. I sometimes do a lot of scrolling, then don't see anything new.

Ray is correct on the signature block. I use Outlook and have several different ones. Then just before sending a note, I use a shortcut ( ALT, then the "H" key, then "A" and then "S" ) to open a box with the names of my signatures. I select the one that I want, hit "enter" and in it goes.

Take care, all,

JBP

Jim P

Rush, ( Rochester ) New York

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hi,

May I toss something out there to you all? Personally, I'm a '60 - '66 nut before anything else. I've had a '61 GMC fleetside in the past, and currently own a wonderful '61 survivor. This truck is the easily the most unmolested truck I've ever come across, right down to the original, working tube radio, original air cleaner and stamped-with-matching-numbers front fenders. The only problem, from a group standpoint, is that it's a 235 I-6 powered Chevrolet longbed stepside. I adore the GMC V-6s, have busted plenty a knuckle working on them, but just currently don't have one. I'd hate to leave the best '60 - '66 group on the net just because my ride is not GMC V-6 powered. Can there be room on the new forum for members like me?

Chris
Shawangunk, NY
1961 235 I-6 powered Chevrolet longbed stepside
1961 305 V-6 powered GMC longbed fleetside (former)

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Chris,

Do you mean an 'other rides/projects' section?

I'm sure we can do that if enough members are interested.

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM
I would be interested in an "Other Rides" section of the forum. I personally have other classic cars that people in the group might find interesting, but aren't 60-66 GMCs. On that same note, I would be interested to read what other GMCers are wrenching on(as long as it is classic, not something modern, as there are plenty of forums for projects like that). I have a 1937 Studebaker Dictator with a big 6, just a different kind of big 6, it is a flathead I-6 out of a 1959 White Super Mustang(big rig). I also have a 1968 Impala Sport Coupe with a 496ci Big Block Chevy(snore), but it will be receiving a custom chassis and a Detroit Diesel V8(8v71) when I have the work space to bring my projects up here from Texas. I'm a "Hot Wheels" style of hot rodder, in the sense that I like disproportionately large engines in my classics.

David Chadwell
Redmond, WA (was San Antonio, TX)

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:22 PM
Sure, that works, Jeannie. I'm not suggesting a change in the character of the group, just a bit of horizon broadening...

Chris in NY

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I use both formats.
So I will go with the flow.

I have the Yahoo. mail handled on my end.
I've had a Yahoo email account for quite a few years.

I set up a "filter" on my Outlook email account that files the GMC messages in a separate folder.

My old neighborhood has been using Yahoo as a group email account for about 10 years.
Get about 25 a day from that, prompted me to set up the filters for them.

Jesse W Walter
Millsboro, DE 19966

64 GMC 3/4 Ton Fire Truck

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I agree. I love the group but I have a 66 gmc w/ an inline 6.

Ron Boyter
Marietta, Ga

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:33 PM
Personally I'd like to get a vintage Studebaker too for fun so I guess that makes what, 5 of us?

I've added an "Other Projects" section here:

http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:51 PM
I think that is an awesome idea Jeannie. Think about it, even if our trucks are not powered by the V-6, they still are basically the trucks we all love, the 60-66's!!! And as I have found, there are people out there with the parts
we all need for our trucks.
Dave Dewey/classikknut

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:52 PM
As with the other two gentleman, my truck does not meet stated bylaws. I have a 66 GMC 1500 3/4 ton. It has a 83 305 v-8. I have not become a "member" of this group since I feel "ostracized" due to my truck not meeting the requirements/bylaws of the group. I have found some of the info posted on this site interesting and useful. Also have obtained parts from members. I do plan on becomming a member, pay my $25 and all that. I think that the proposed forum as is being dicussed. For what it is worth.
Classicknut
Oceanside, California

Towtruckguy
January 21st, 2013, 11:52 PM
yes please move and i also vote other rides as well

Jeannie
January 21st, 2013, 11:54 PM
All,

I hate to be the "fly in the ointment". But this group was started to "preserve" the V6/V8/V12 group of Big Block GMC engines, and their respective applications. I am not in favor of including the Chev I6. Nothing against it, if I am not correct there are already several Chev 6 groups. Sorry, but I think we need to keep this to Big Block GMC applications.

Rick Rusconi
Elk grove, Kalif

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 12:51 AM
I agree with JBP. I use outlook and have a couple of signatures defined for the various groups. I get individual e-mails on my WillysTech yahoo group and this 6066_GMC_Group. The other yahoo groups I just get digest mode in which I get 1 e-mail with all of the mails for the day. Can this new format provide that level of integration or individual e-mail mode?

I agree I do like the new format however as JBP states as time goes on, the topics grow and make it hard to find stuff.

If I can get the e-mails from this new format in individual e-mail mode, I am ok with it. I can still do a search if I need to find something so the mail format would be my only format as I do not use the web interface unless I am traveling and connect to “yahoo groups” but I could do this with the new format.

I am ok either way if the above criteria can be met.

P.S. I would still me a member even if it can’t.

Scott

Scott "Strud" Strudwick

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM
Scott,

I'm collecting a list of people here
http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47284

that want an email every time a post is made and I'll work on making that happen. For now every member in the club will receive a daily digest around 4-6pm with posts for the day.

-Jeannie

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 12:57 AM
I am a member of the WillysTech group which is dedicated to our beloved Willys Jeeps. I have 5 Willys jeeps from the cj-2a, cj-3a and my favorite 53 Willys Truck. This includes any and all Willys jeeps no matter how they are powered. I think what set this group apart from the 60-66 chevy group is that the unique big block which is what started the group in the first place. I do believe that we could still have the same great banter regarding the v-6 no matter what they are powered with. Many would like to re-power their trucks with later more modern drive trains which do make these trucks more drivable. I think that the group could have both.

Just my humble opinion.

Scott "Strud" Strudwick

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 01:18 AM
The club forums are alot more fun in my opinion, much easier to use and chat on.

Jeff in St. Louis

63 GMC Pickup 79 Chenowth Railbuggy
305E 1600 cc VW

78 Jeep CJ5 02 Chevy Z-28
304 5.7 LS1 6 speed

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 01:38 PM
I strongly agree with Rick, furthermore this is the "only" GMC website that promotes the preservation of the GMC V6 therefore it should remain as such! There is a real uniqueness in these trucks as they are the last of the real GMC powered trucks. Jolly formed the 6066 Chevy site for the Chevy guys after this site was founded. To David Dewey you got it all wrong as there has never been a problem with owner's of 60-66 GMC trucks powered by other engines afterall Canadian models of those years were Chevrolet powered. The problem comes from those who want to replace their V6 with a small block Chevy 350 which many do and that doesn't need to be discussed on this site. As far as I'm concerned the small block Chevy V8 is a major national obsession and enough is enough. Just about every automotive magazine from time to time has a build up on one, people want to see other builds.
Pete Chronis
Northern Cal.

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM
Peter,

We are and forever will be dedicated to the GMC V6. What Chris was asking is if we might have a small section on the forum where people could show off their other projects. The direction of the club will never change. See the forum here to see the section in question:
http://6066gmcclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

It's a very small "sharing" section at the bottom of the forum.

-Jeannie

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM
I've registered with the new forum.
Time to kick this old dog to the curb!

Jim J
Tempe AZ

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
I like Ray Brown's idea. Pete Chronis Northern Cal.

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 02:12 PM
My vote is for the new forum.
Thanks,

Joshua Johnson

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks to all for voicing their opinions with such strength; it shows the dedication we all share for the engineering that made the GMC V6 series possible. My current ownership of this I6-powered Chevy in no way should suggest a diminution of my love for the GMC. It's clear that we love the trucks as well as the engines; we don't just display the V6s on engine stands after all! I posted two pics of my Apache in the "Other" section, and I think most GM fans will agree it is a fine and worth preserving example of what GM was doing during the '60 - '66 era. I had to sell my '61, 305V6-powered 1002 when finances forced me to, and the first opportunity I get to replace her, believe me I will. But, as stated, I'd hate to not be a part of this great group of people just because I currently don't own a V6-powered '60 -'66.
Chris in NY.

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Thank you for the reply & sending me down the correct pathway. Even though my truck is not perfect, I still get positive looks & comments from people as I drive it. Keep the faith!
Dave Dewey

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 06:37 PM
On 1/21/2013 1:45 PM, From Christopher Wood wrote:

> nut before anything else. I've had a '61 GMC fleetside in the past, and
> currently own a wonderful '61 survivor. This truck is the easily the
> most unmolested truck I've ever come across, right down to the original,
> working tube radio, original air cleaner and
> stamped-with-matching-numbers front fenders. The only problem, from a
> group standpoint, is that it's a 235 I-6 powered Chevrolet longbed
> stepside. I adore the GMC V-6s, have busted plenty a knuckle working on
> them, but just currently don't have one. I'd hate to leave the best '60
> - '66 group on the net just because my ride is not GMC V-6 powered. Can
> there be room on the new forum for members like me?
>
> Chris
> Shawangunk, NY
> 1961 235 I-6 powered Chevrolet longbed stepside
> 1961 305 V-6 powered GMC longbed fleetside (former)

In my opinion, for what it is worth, while the group really does focus
on the v6 more, I am all for a completely original stock truck. While I
too prefer the v6s, a truck with the proper I6 should still be welcome
since it is a 60-66 GMC truck.

Now if you were talking about pulling a v6 to install an I6 or Chev.
engine... thats when the stones start flying!

--
- David R Leifheit
in Dallas, Oregon

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
n that note... other rides sounds good.

But, *if* we are going to segregate the I6 GMCs from the v6 GMCs, then
have a separate section for Inline 6 Powered 6066 GMC trucks.

Since some trucks did come factory stock with an inline, they are still
GMC trucks and should not feel like outcasts. There are still other
differences between the Chev and GMC lines (clutch comes to mind).

Now if we are talking about someone taking a v6 out to replace it with a
Chev. engine, that is a different and much more hotly debated topic.

I'm all for stock, and would not want to discourage someone who has a
stock vehicle and is proud of it being stock just because it had the I
option.

As for an 'other rides/projects' section I'd agree with that too since
many gearheads/wrenchturners have more than one project (much to their
spouses' annoyance).

--
- David R Leifheit
in Dallas, Oregon

Jeannie
January 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM
There are a few of us here who enjoy working with the "Twin Sixs". Many of them are retired/discarded irrigation engines.
Several of us have grafted them into other applications for preservation, education, and pure fun in driving our "Self-propelled display stands" and showing them to those who never knew such a beast existed.
Jolly and all members here have been very open minded in accepting us, helping us, and offering support and info. Yes, now we know how the "Black Sheep of the family" feels sometimes until our goals are known.
I agree with those who want to keep this site focused on the V6&V12s, as it's been said. We have something that is of historical value to GMC history, and since they are unique and threatened with the plight of the dinasaur, we need to hold our focus on them, and recognize they have been used in many different ways. I think all of us take pride in all V6s &V12s, and realized the privelege of owning one.
The unique pickups, as I understand with the original I6, that wintin itself is different, but still GMC produced and marketed, so I feel there will be a place found for all of us thru the efforts of Jolly, Jennie, and others who are making this transition. It shows GMCs ability to see the need for work horses, then design and build what will do the job at different times.
So again, thanks to Jolly and all here for letting us share a little corner of your world, and pursue our goals.
Thanks for the great job you're doing.

Cayoterun
Marvin, Okla

Pope
January 23rd, 2013, 12:02 AM
Jeannie, I want to say thanks for the work that you are putting into this!

Funky61
January 23rd, 2013, 02:15 AM
Hello Jeannie, Will the photo albums be archived as well and available here?

Jeannie
January 23rd, 2013, 02:30 AM
Yes, but I don't know when I'll get it all finished. I'm still ironing out the mailer and the forum layout :)

GMCNUT
January 23rd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Sooooo glad we are all moving into the 21st century with the forum vs groups. I have 55-59 GMC's and 60-66's and love them all (hence the name) so I am happy to see a better format to discuss everyone's fun toys....I feel lucky to be a part of this "new beginning" for the group after all these years :)

David R Leifheit
January 23rd, 2013, 05:03 AM
It looks to me like we can set up our own albums and such. This does appear to be an improvement over the "old" group.

I know I have seen more discussions now than I have before. Seems like this got a lot of people to open up.

Jeannie
January 24th, 2013, 03:54 AM
For Jeannie, and reply to Chris,

I, too, fall into this category of 60-66 GMC nut (all of mine have been Suburbans over a 40 year span, even to include one Chevy unit.
I still have three Subs- all GMC, and one of them came from the factory with the little inline 6, a 1965 C1000 model. This one I am doing some updating to that includes a V-8 since the swap/conversion is plug-and-play. I'm doing other updates for safety as well like 3-point seat belts and OEM front disc setup, and creature comforts like PS and AC.

Another one, a 63 K1000 that is restored to original that has the 305E V6, plaid valve covers, indash dealer added tach and Dinsmore compass. This one's a big, bad, beautiful beast, and as such, I don't really drive it much. I love this truck as well.

So yeah, I would be up for a sideshow forum that complements the genre of trucks that we are all attached to for those that are interested.

Jim Jantzen
Tempe, AZ

Rap'em Pappy
January 27th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I think the new version is just great. You can go to the topic you want and post
pictures. Wonderful job, Jeannie.

Cayoterun
January 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM
I think the new version is just great. You can go to the topic you want and post
pictures. Wonderful job, Jeannie.

Glad to see you here. Pappy.
Hope things are going good in the "new" digs down in the sunshine.

Vernski
January 28th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Glad to see you here. Pappy.
Hope things are going good in the "new" digs down in the sunshine.

Glad to see both of you V-12ers here...Vernski:)

Cayoterun
January 28th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Glad to see both of you V-12ers here...Vernski:)

Same to ya' Vernshi. I noticed your age on your profile. We're too old to fit in Willie Nelson's old hippies who didn't know what to do. I think Ol' Geezers fit us well as coined by a member on a Chevy forum we watch.

Let's Ol' Geezers support Jeanie and and all the others as they get this forum going in any way we can.

1966shortstep
May 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Thank you:goodjob: