PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Stop Action Truck Film.

6066gmcguy
March 13th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Back when I was a kid, I use to built a lot of 1/25th scale models for a hobby, that was before getting into model trains and Old Trucks & Tractors. My 2nd Stop action Film I made in 1978 when I was 18 using the fleet of models I built. Seee how many trucks I had in y collection back then, I kinda wish I sstill had all those models, but fire tends to give you a chance at a new start.

bbt8vvYHqrY

Vintage Stop Action Truck Film.

GMCDAC
March 24th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Back when I was a kid, I use to built a lot of 1/25th scale models for a hobby, that was before getting into model trains and Old Trucks & Tractors. My 2nd Stop action Film I made in 1978 when I was 18 using the fleet of models I built. Seee how many trucks I had in y collection back then, I kinda wish I sstill had all those models, but fire tends to give you a chance at a new start.

Pretty cool stuff! You had a heck of a model collection and a lot of patience and planning to make that video. I had an extensive model collection too and lost it all in a flood in 1972 when I was 15 so I know where you are coming from.

Later---DAC