6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club

6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club (https://6066gmcclub.com/index.php)
-   Builds and Journals (https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Here's where I'm starting... (https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.php?t=47850)

bucketofburban October 24th, 2013 01:02 AM

Here's where I'm starting...

1 Attachment(s)

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

FetchMeAPepsi October 24th, 2013 12:25 PM

Re: Here's where I'm starting...

More pics! Parts buckets, inside, under the hood, everything!

6066gmcguy October 24th, 2013 01:29 PM

Maybe that is Everything.

bucketofburban October 29th, 2013 05:17 PM

The only pic I have if where it started is on the main page, gallery 5, the last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said there were a lot of pics in they gallery but he's been unable to view them. If anyone can help retrieve them I'd appreciate it.

bucketofburban October 29th, 2013 05:50 PM

Ha ha! There is one pic of it from a few years ago. Check out the main page, gallery 5, last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said he was documenting his build through the website but after a couple years of absence he's been unable to log on and see his pictures. If anyone can help, I'd love to see the old pictures. Thanks guys.

FetchMeAPepsi October 29th, 2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucketofburban (Post 50900)
Ha ha! There is one pic of it from a few years ago. Check out the main page, gallery 5, last picture. It was previously owned by John Stetkewicz. He said he was documenting his build through the website but after a couple years of absence he's been unable to log on and see his pictures. If anyone can help, I'd love to see the old pictures. Thanks guys.

Can you post a link? The main page pictures change every time you look at them.

bucketofburban October 29th, 2013 08:40 PM

It's on Jolly's 6066 GMCGuy page. It's strange that I can't open any ones gallery.

FetchMeAPepsi October 31st, 2013 01:44 PM

That link goes to a dead webshots page.Heres the one pic I on the cover

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

bucketofburban November 3rd, 2013 01:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)

bucketofburban November 3rd, 2013 01:26 AM

In the second pic you can see the cream and brown paint. Now that Ive sanded a little deeper Im finding the original light blue paint.