6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club

6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club (https://6066gmcclub.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GMC shirts (https://6066gmcclub.com/showthread.php?t=48109)

BobC March 25th, 2014 08:30 PM

GMC shirts

2 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd share a post on my two shirts that I had made up, and to see if there is anything else out there?

GMCDAC March 26th, 2014 02:26 AM

Re: GMC shirts

About the only way to get any nice GMC apparel is to have it made. Those shirts look good!

DAC

Funky61 March 26th, 2014 04:02 AM

I like the Levi Jacket. Nice custom touch!

Ed Snyder March 26th, 2014 05:55 AM

Kyle Norling from Phoenix brought hats with that same GMC V6 logo for all the attendees at Jolly's 10 year Jamboree four years ago. And several years ago Jolly had T-shirts and other paraphernalia available to buy online.

BobC March 26th, 2014 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had the logo originally made for my truck seat, but other than the shirts I'll probably put some on some hats. The logo design I still had drawings from when I helped Jolly with the club logo design.

kieth March 26th, 2014 04:43 PM

We all know those cost money to digitize, if you could would you just sell the digital information so we could have shirts etc made from them. or let this forum sell the information and fund this website after you make money on it......?????? Just brainstorming.........Kieth

BobC March 26th, 2014 05:03 PM

Hi Kieth, the logo is embroidered on and to cut cost the store actually has the pattern but for my authorization only. Anyone is more than welcome to order items from this business from this club. The business is Shasta Creations here in redding. You can call them and oder whatever you want without having to pay design fees (which I already paid for). Wasn't thinking about profits when I had it made. They are resonably priced. Usually they have a small minimum when ordering. If enough people showed interest I guess I could place an order for some good quality hats???

kieth March 26th, 2014 06:30 PM

THANKS FOR THE RAPID RESPONSE, I know what it is like to pay for something and then never get your money back, Logo looks good, if you do decide to have some shirts made to order be sure and tack on some profit for you trouble. Thanks, Kieth

ps I would like one of the blue denim shirts if they come in 3x......tall......1 short sleeve, 1 long sleeve ?

BobC March 26th, 2014 07:09 PM

I think I remember that they did make a 3x but it was a few dollars more. About $40 for the shirt and then I'd only charge actual shipping charges. I might put in another order for shirts within the next two months? If others put in I would probably ask for the $ up front. Ed Snyder can vouch that im good for it :)

GMCDAC March 27th, 2014 12:08 AM

I'd sure buy a hat or two!

DAC