View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2014, 04:04 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Well, three trips to town and back in her and she seems to be running well!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The last two of wich were to get her registered and go to one of those self service car washes to blast all of the residual oil off that i could. 24 hours later, i checked my cardboard to find.........NO LEAKS!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

...yet.

Took the heater controls and cables out since all 3 levers are broke. Soaking the cables as Barry suggested. Had to oil up the hinges in the duct work as they felt stiff as well. Discovered my defrost duct was missing going to the drivers side. Whenever i get new levers, that will be ready to put back in. Still need a blower motor as well.

Next i plan to start troubleshooting and modifying my light wiring (head light and parking) based on suggestions i have discovered here.

Last edited by aphaynes; April 28th, 2014 at 04:10 AM.