View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:18 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mini-Meets/Get-Togethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNut View Post
Hope this message works, I have had issues in the past......

I want to thank Ed for more or less getting this Mini-Meet promoted.

I have committed to work/help at a car show the place I work at is hosting on Sat. the 21st. Awards are given out @ 3pm. Debating on staying in Topeka or Wichita Fri night. Really depends on what time I get out of St Charles. 5 hours to Topeka, 7 to Wichita. I am hoping to be out of Car Show by 5...... We shall see.

Also debating on what to drive..... 78 GMC gets 6-8 mpg Family car gets 28-32. 850-900 miles round trip.

Never mind about the debating..... Even though I love showing off the 78, the 80 gallons of fuel difference has made up my mind. But I will bring pics!!!!!! LOL

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and hopefully making some new ones!!!!

RustyNut

Pics vs 80 gallons of gas, that's no contest! Hopefully the Powder Puff and I can make it, even for pics. You should see about trying to post them pics on here too Rusty so everyone can see. I made a video about doing it here.

See you there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.