View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:09 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
I'm not the expert on these, but if i remember correctly on the last axles I re-built, the terminology was to "coat generously with appropriate grease"
Definitely my favorite scientifically based instructions

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

That's a good one!

It's after midnight here and I just placed an order with Roy at Quad4x4.com for every stinkin part I needed. It was higher than I thought it'd be, but all the parts are guaranteed fit. Guess I had to wait till after midnight to be able to part with that much dough. It still hurt!

Here's the part numbers and prices

Qty Description Each Total Amount
(2) QU40188 8 BOLT KNUCKLE SEAL KIT $67.80 $135.60
(2) QU40055 INNER AXLE SEAL $10.40 $20.80
(2) QU40025 AXLE SHAFT BUSHING $13.68 $27.36
(2) QU50654 4X4 FRONT WHEEL SEAL $13.06 $26.12

They'll be here in a couple of days.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.