View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2014, 02:30 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default 6066 GMC Trucks 15 Year Anniversary Jamboree

Statring in January next year it will be 15 years ago that i started the 6066 GMC Trucks Website and group. I was having problems at home and then some with some of the newer folk in the group, and it was too much for me at the time so I gave the group away to one of those that didn't like the way I was doing things, and what happend next was that Jeannie stepped up and took over things and has been doing a great job of running the group and she even saved the website from being lost off the internet. So with that I say THANKS Jeannie.

As some of the older members of the group know, I have held a group get together every 5 years, and as next year will be the five year mark once again, I'll be doing a 6066 GMC Trucks theamed show next year. I have started a show called Howin' st the Moon, and night show, and I'll be doing that this year too, so what I'm going to do it combine both. I'll be doing a 6066 GMC Truck version of Howin' at the Moon on August 29th 2015, that will be a Saturday. it will be held at the Yates Red Shed, same place as the last time. There will be awards for mainly 6066 GMC Trucks, and if you running a GMC Big Block V6, V8, Twin-Six V12 or Toro-Flow Diesel in anything you welcome to bring it to the show. Last time around we had two repowered pickups with 401M V6s installed.

I was going to post a link to the 6066 GMC Trucks 10 Year Anniversary page of the site but it looks to be missing. Maybe I'm have to message Jeannie and see if we can get that posted.

Any way the talking points here are that next year I'll be putting on the 6066 GMC Trucks 15 Year Anniversary Jamboree right here in Honeyville on August 29 2015. the date is set so now it the time to start planing your vacation time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.