View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2015, 05:06 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Off topic stuff...Obamacare

This is the chat section so I thought I'd see what you guys are doing with this Obamacare law for last year. Personally I think the idea they started with was great, free healthcare for everyone, but then it turned into this big "You must buy insurance and pay me $600/month and if you cant afford that then cut off your cell and cable bills plus tighten your fat-boy belt" kinda thing. (Obama actually said that!)

Heres what got me torqued.

2012 insurance: 422.00 for the family with Cigna and dang near everything was covered, $3000 deductible.

2014 insurance: 682.00 for the family with BCBS, $50 for office visits and nothing else is covered, even scripts. $12,700 deductible.

And we lost our main doctor. Thankfully the kids doctor grandfathered us in, but she won't take new insurance customers either.

How is that better? To top that off you have to guess what your income is going to be for the year. Who knows in advance how much they'll make? Raises? Good day on Ebay?

Anyway, I've had to re-file for insurance 3 times this year already because of changing data. This is getting ridiculous. And here's the kicker, I voted for the idiot the first time around. Not the second though. I had enough hope and change!

So are you guys seeing any differences? Problems? refiling? Is anyone just paying the penalty? For us the penalty is almost as much as insurance this year so that's not even an option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.