View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2015, 12:29 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Off topic stuff...Obamacare

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommr View Post
Obamacare was always going to increase the premiums of those that don't qualify for subsidies so that those who do qualify could have coverage at little to no cost. my individual private plan went from $245 to the new "better plan" for $427/mo so I didn't renew it. Blue Cross of PA assigned me the new plan anyway and I had a **** of time getting them out of my life. I made several phone calls. the past due bills were over $2k before they pulled the plug on me. sent them a strongly worded letter and it worked. had a 30 year relationship with them and it ended badly. at least I still get the newsletters. I don't have insurance now but I guess I have to say Obama is saving me over $5k/yr. LOL
So what are you doing Just paying the penalty? We thought about that in hopes that they'd overturn it this year. I still don't see how they can FORCE me to buy something that sometimes I don't want or need.

Makes me wonder what's next.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.