View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2016, 05:49 AM

Truck: 1964 GMC 1500 LWB Wideside 305E V6.
TJ's GMC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ed Snyder update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCDAC View Post
Thank-you Funky61! Yeah even though I don't own a V-6 GMC it still the memory of the '60 when I was a kid still lingers. When Mom bought her own GMC after she became single she even found a yellow one. That '70 Jimmy is my primary project right now. Ed and Sharon had a '72 Jimmy for several years so he and I have that in common also. Incidentally I would settle for about any 60-66 GMC Burb someday but would still have to find an eyebrow hood to make me happy---LOL!

Thank-you too, young man! It's nice to know some youngun's have an interest in this stuff! I envy you being able to check out Ed's stuff and having your own cool stuff at your age---your knowledge ain't half bad either---LOL!
Oh incidentally I did vote for "Crustine" again in that TOTM over on the "big city" site when the "anything but Chevy power" was the topic.

Ed spoke highly about both of you and looks forward to the next shows and meets to get together again with y'all. Wish we lived closer!

DAC
Thanks for the vote! haha I wish I lived closer to several members...it would be neat to have a big get together one day though.

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420
1966 Chevy C10 292 hotrod 6/TKO600

My youtube channel aka Military Chevy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.