View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:40 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 60 1001 Wideside Custom BBW, 62 K1001 Wideside BBW and 1966 1001 Wideside BBW w/ Sport Trim option
GMCNUT will become famous soon enoughGMCNUT will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Reclaiming my GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz View Post
GMC NUT,
WOW, Thank you and everyone for such an overwhelming reception and willingness to help. I really appreciate your insight and direction. Given my abilities It would be best to purchase a truck that is close to complete. I just don't see me being able to build a truck from components. Who knows though I will continue looking and with further help we can make it happen.

I did find a custom long bed(craigs list) no rust in body one dent out in the Pacific N.W. Original paint. It is in running condition but needs restoring, interior original but mostly gone. Having a ball looking!

Thanks Again,

Fritz
So to add to that, I have friends in Canby Oregon, Spokane WA, and Bonners Ferry ID all willing to go fetch and stage a truck you might find should you need them to, or maybe if its close enough, just go put two highly experienced eyes on it for you. Shipping from the farthest point in Oregon will be around 1700 or so and worse if its in Seattle or Western WA, so keep that in mind - my buddy Randy Kroth will go get it for you and deliver if you buy a non-runner, but if you buy a runner driver you might be cheaper hiring a multi-car hauler to pick it up. Otherwise Randy's prices are hard to beat.

1960 1001 Custom Cab short wideside BBW, 305A V6, factory PB, Hood Jet, Radio and Hydramatic.

1962 K1000 4x4 short wideside, BBW, 305D w/ SM420, PTO Winch

1966 1001 Custom Cab short wideside, w/ super rare Sport Trim option interior (bucket seats)