View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2015, 01:29 PM

Truck: 1966 1002
gmccollector is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone have $60 grand to spare??

Hi Steve , Jon from Wisconsin. If the sale completes , I know its going to a home that it WILL be preserved and cared for. My only wish is that it would have been my home !! Had it not been for our recent kitchen remodel here, the odds would have been different. This can be a tough group when it comes to value opinions and conditions . Not all are up to speed on Survivors . Yours is the absolute Best I've seen yet and I'm always looking. There was one other GMC recently uncovered , a 1967 with just 30 miles, but even that truck is not the quality of yours because of the way it was stored . The 67 and your 62 were the only ones I've ever seen to have the original chalk marks on the tires that match the firewall. You did well .

I to would be very interested in more pictures. One in particular would be the Jack instruction sheet under the seat if it has one and pictures of the jack itself. The under body shots you sent were amazing ! Anything you see , suspension tags , markings paint dabs etc would be very helpful.

Thank you for showing us this truck ! Jon