View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2014, 03:47 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

More info on my Wheels, as you know if you have been following this story, I have a set of 22.5 tubeless wheels that came on the old 1960 LCF I parted out.

I put two on the front with some new tires, when I was doing the front brakes, I installed the other four on the rear. this truck being heavy as it is, I bought a 12 ton jack from O'Reilly Auto Parts. then I happen to be near a Harber Frieght Tools a few weeks later so I check their jacks and also picked up a 20 ton jack.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Both work OK now but the Harbor Frieght jack leaked off the first time I used it. I run the bleeder valve in & out a few times then it was OK.

While installing the rear tires I found these marking on the rims.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The wheel look to be from 9 of 1959.

I now have all the 22.5 tubeless wheels on the truck and I also have one spare.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.