View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:21 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Truck Dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDShaffer View Post
Wow, I thought my HOA was tough... As long as I have a tile roof, no higher than 9 feet, I should be able to get board approval.
My current place I'm convinced I could run around nekked and with a sickle in one hand and a bunny in the other without them saying anything.

My last one, well... We couldn't have a car that was older than 10 years old parked outside, nor a boat, or jet skis, or anything like that. Newer cars or nice trucks only. And NOTHING at the curb, only in the drive.

I wish I could help with the dimensions but all I know is that mine is about 6 foot high, around 18 ft long, and maybe 6 foot wide at the wheels. I know you're wanting a shortbox but if you make a 20 ft long place you'll have room to walk around it...sorta

And make it high enough to jack it up a couple of feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.