View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2016, 03:06 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Project "Honor your Father" - Ultra quick boat project (I hope)

Quote:
I quess that is why they say, the 2 best boating days, are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.
If it will make you feel any better, I need to pull the powere head off of my 115 Johnson because water is pumping out thu the seal.
Glad to here your Dad is feeling better.

Haha, that's for sure! I'm more upset about my dad moving back 4-6 hours & change away than I am about the motor, but it is what it is on both counts. I got ahead of myself thinking I'd get this boat and "lure" him into wanting to hang out and do stuff like back in the old days. Maybe we're both different people now or something. IDK. Anyway, he's back doing the same thing he did before the heart attack and neither one of us are getting any younger. I can't help but think that we're both missing out.

/end whining.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.