View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:40 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962, 1967
Ed Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Unfortunately, my 2WD truck isn’t working out in AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCDAC View Post
Hello David! I don't get on here much any more since I never got one of these trucks again. Sounds like you must have sold the Binder project too. I am sorry to read you have to sell that great truck. Hope you and Carla are doing well. Congrats on approaching retirement. I did it in April and don't regret it one bit!

Too bad he can't keep it Ed! Loree uses that "D-word" (downsize) now and then too. Scares the crap out of me! I like having junk around! Hope you folks are well too!

DAC
Good to hear from you again, Doug, and that you're enjoying retirement! My employer downsized 80 people (including me) one day back in 2011. So I've been retired for 12 years now. Unfortunately, I'm finding myself less motivated to keep my four GMCs in tip-top shape, so I'm considering selling one of them next spring.
1962 K1000 Suburban 401M & SM420
1967 CM1500 pickup 351E & NP435