View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2016, 04:57 AM
Banned

Truck: Only chevy powered trucks
Charon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MSD Fuel Injection for our V6's?

That's a good link to learn from. Thanks beerman. I first started doing these way back 24 years ago. I am part of an old car club here that was looking into this. I was the youngest. And by default got the honor. At that time there was a local putting 4bt engines in scout 2's really cool crap. Also Carl I can't say his name. Cause I don't want to link him to this site was building crazy strong dana axles and u joints. He puts dana 70 stuff in dana 60 housings. And these were going into the scouts .Well he had ties to the cornbinder crazies here. And so all us 4x4 nuts started talking. And a Nebraska international club was mentioned. They had written an article about gm tbi conversions in a newsletter. So we did the easy swaps on chevy motors. It was wonder full putting these on chevy powered jeeps. So then the internet was coming up and we all started jabbering about all sorts of swaps. Most of what I needed was dizzy related. I could go on for hours about those days. It was fun. Most of those guys have moved on for out of the scene. Carl still builds rearends. His mods actually inspired dana to beef up the d44 that the Rubicon jeeps use. But he is in Snohomish wa now. Now all the guys just want to buy it off the Summit site. Plug and play.

Last edited by Charon; July 12th, 2016 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Spelling