Thread: 1966 c20
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2016, 12:29 AM

Truck: I don't own one - YET!
Hantke is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1966 c20

After getting the filter filled with fuel it ran fine, been driving it off and on with no issues since.
Began doing body work the other day!
Here's the finished cowl held in place for a color comparison:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And the front fender after sanding and fixing some holes:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And here sitting laid out to dry:

I found a good one of the original color finally:

And I burned a section to layer all the original colors, kind of a cool one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GMC Hunting - I'll get my hands on one of 'em eventually.