View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2016, 03:45 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Project "Honor your Father" - Ultra quick boat project (I hope)

Quote:
Sorry. I missed the post where you were already replacing the water pump. My water pump was shot from running the boat up onto the sand, and running sand thru the pump.

Haha, I bet that'll do it! All our lakes have sand so I'll need to watch out for that. Never driven a boat before so this entire thing will be a learning experience.

For the water pump, this D-Ray guy has it all figured out for me. I always forget about Youtube, but man there's just about anything you want on there anymore.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

src="https://

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

src="https://

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.