View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2013, 10:27 PM

Truck: 1965
Sonic65 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Truck Dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley View Post
By the way Army,, I took a look at your profile and picture album of that 65. You've done a lota lota work to that truck and the story of having Grandpas truck is priceless. I could also talk all day on the Bull **** of HOA's but I guess we all make our choices. Germany, California, Colorado, Texas,,you've certainly had some experience at different quarters. I don't have a wideside or I'd offer those measurements you need, so I will say just two things more. I hope others will read your story and view the pictures. Also Happy Veterans Day and I wish to thank you for your service to our Country.
Thanks Foley, and Happy Veterans Day to everyone else on here who served or serves. Yes, I have done a lot of work on it. After it was stolen and stripped back in '95, it sat in California until 2002. I had a feeling my unit would get deployed to Iraq in 2003, so I went to CA to get it and get it back on the road. I doubled my efforts after we got orders to deploy as I wanted to get it on the road before I left to Iraq, just in case I did not make it back. I was thinking about trying to submit an article to one of those classic truck magazines on my disc brake conversion, so I took step by step photos. That never happened. Oh well.