View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:34 AM

Truck: Former owner Repowered by GMC 305 V-6, 1963 Chevy 30 Series SM420 Long Bed (9') Step/Fenderside
George Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whats up with gas prices lately?

Hello all!

It's been a little while since I've chimed in here, so here comes my two cents worth. What's up with these high gas prices? As far as I'm concerned, they've gotten way out of hand. No reason why gasoline should be more than $1.75 a gallon at the most. Consider yourself lucky at $3.50 a gallon, if you can get it for that. In my neck of the woods, regular unleaded is at $3.76 a gallon, and up, depending on which city in Wisconsin you are visiting, and from what I've been reading in this forum, "Yes We Can" thank the current presidential administration and his EPA for these outrageous gas prices! And yes, these high gas prices will kill the tourism industry, as well as the economy! I don't do any more driving than I absolutely have to. Being on a fixed income, I simply can't afford it, and I'm wondering how those with a family to support, and all sort of other payments to make can afford it either.