View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2014, 02:07 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
A mig is nice. But gas works well with a bit of practice.especially on floors and trunks. I will give some tips later this week. I am in the middle of rental flip. Go gonzaga.
Cool!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

No rush, though I'll be looking forward to it. I'll be slammed for a while myself. Heading to Dallas, TX this weekend, then maybe Savannah, GA, and have to head up/over to NC at some point.

Should get word on my radiator today. It was soaking in an acid bath at 4:30pm yesterday.

Got my seats bolted in. Of course, when I get a weekend to myself, they will come out again to tend to these rusty floor issues. The seat fit pretty good with the fuel tank still in the cab.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Of course if I were any taller, the tank would definitely have to be moved. I did have to make 4 standoffs of varying sizes to accommodate the front mounting brackets hanging over were the upper floor pan under the seat dives down to the lower portion where your feet go. Just used some square channel steel tubing for that. No pics, but will shoot some when they are pulled out again.