View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2014, 06:34 PM

Truck: 1964 GMC (Don't know model yet)
nathankershaw is on a distinguished road
Default 64 GMC V6 dragged out of a field.

My friend called me the other day to tell me about this truck.
It had been behind a house since 1993.

When she got pulled out after some cleaning.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

On her way home.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Wife & dog approve

I still need a passenger glass!

Started turning the motor over by hand after putting ATF & Seafoam down the cylinders and it got stuck on something. After taking a few things off I think carbon probably stuck the valves open.