View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2014, 01:11 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
I am a bit melancholy tonight. Been listening to bob wills . Edie cochrain and the stones . Plus a beastie boy song or two. Working on a old school truck. Glad your back. I said that already. But you are my favorite poster. Barry.
Thanks Barry. You know I couldn't have gotten this far without your help.
The Powder Puff and I cranked up the 50's songs yesterday during work time. She's still asleep today haha.

A little of our playlist:

Dream Lover - Bobby Darin
Sleepwalk - Santo and Johnny
Put your head on my shoulder - Paul Anka
Charlie Brown - The Coasters
(Why must I be a) Teenager in love - Dion and the Belmonts
Along came Jones - The Coasters (Powder Puff loves this one)
At the Hop - Danny and the Juniors

When I work outside I often listen to a CCR pandora station that has a bunch of 70's stuff but when we get on Cecilia we like to pretend it's 1962 and she's brand new but mistreated so we have to fix her back up.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

What are you workin on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.