View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2015, 04:29 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Well BarryGMC had slandered me three posts consecutively so doing more than once was beyond way to far!
I wasn't here but I trust Jeannie's judgement. Like I said though Im glad you're still here, and DAC, GMCGUY, WDShaffer, Groby, Jolly, Ed, and Culver, and all the other guys that have real wrench turning experience. There's a lot of info here on the forum but nothing beats experience.

Without you guys I'd never have got my truck running much less get it into regular use. And restoration? Fuggeddaboudit!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

On the downside, my newly painted wheels are rusting in pinholes.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Spraypaint was such a bad idea there after all that prepwork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.