View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2015, 12:31 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Well, if Barry got what he deserved then why do I feel punished? I miss his input and have lost most of my interest in visiting this forum since his departure. The post by Jeannie indicated a ten day ban. That was a month ago.
I got a lot of info from him too. He was always willing to help and I wouldn't have got the front end rebuilt without him. I'll miss his input and his wisdom but I can't stop just because he isn't here anymore. The build must go on!
I like to think he'd appreciate that.

Quote:
The problem with spray can paint is it's heavily watered down with solvents in order for it to be sprayable from a can, in no time at all it fades and loses it's durability from exposure to sun light.
Well dang it. I KNEW spraypainting was a bad idea. Ugh.

I invested in a few small cans of por-15 this winter to try again. I'm going to use a brush with it. I hate having to media blast it all over again though. Do you know if it's OK to paint the inside under where the tire goes too? I didn't last time but I might this time to fend off any rust monsters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.