View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Guy Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmburton View Post
Good morning all.

I am also a new guy here, but have been a member for a couple years, getting serious about finishing my project truck, 66' GMC Fleetside Shortbed.

Started an album today, will continue to add to it as things progress.

Got a swift kick in the pants a few months ago with a cancer diagnosis, will beat it, but sure has a way making you aware that time is a very precious commodity and putting stuff off just doesn't work.

So I have 2 projects 66' gmc and a 66 Chevelle Malibu, I have owned the Chevelle for 30 years. They are both on the way to be completed by 2017.

I will keep my album updated if you are interested.

Thanks and Happy 4th of July to all.

Hey man sorry about your diagnosis. That cancer is a real eye opener! The fact that you're using it for motivation shows you're a fighter. We'll be praying for ya.

My father just had a heart attack that got me motivated to spend more time with him (long story). Grab everyone you love and hug 'em real hard, then invite them to give you a hand learning on these old trucks. Everything is super easy too so age 6 and up can jump right in. Anything you need just ask. We'll all help out as best we can. Keep your head up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.