View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2016, 12:16 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Well guys, it seems like every time I get a spare dime or a spare moment I got other projects and honey-dos to do. The Redhead just got herself a new-to-her mustang (1999) so I'll be helping with that. Might practice a little painting with it too. I'm toying with the idea of sitting that one out though and letting her do the work with me doing the "Iced Tea Supervising" that dads do sometimes. We'll see how that goes.

On top of that the catalytic converter is going out on my main family vehicle so I've got to come up with a way to cut it out or bypass it somehow. Not sure how they work yet, but I do know I don't need one.

If I get caught up Cecilia will be back on deck. I just wanted to let you guys know she wasn't sold or rotting in some field somewhere. I still love her as much as the first day. I just can't play with her like I used to.

To make up for the lack of updates here's a pic of the Powder Puff at age 11 on her spot. She keeps begging me to turn wrenches.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.