View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM

Truck: 62 3/4ton 305 Hydramatic
tommyduncan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Seeing this makes me smile.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I don't know you or pretend to but your passion for these vehicles is obvious. This rig (in my mind anyways) is synonymous with the person I envision when I read your posts and I couldn't imagine anyone else owning this or you without it.
Not to diminish your truck but if this makes you happy people should be happy for you!

...and thank you for all the information you have provided on your site. Honestly, all I've ever read on the hotrod type sites was that these V6s are boat anchors. I was fully intending to hack up the 62 I just bought but the info I have gleaned on here convinced me to give the V6 a chance.

So if it means anything to you, you saved another one!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thank you!