Thread: New guy here.
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2016, 07:36 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New guy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been finding bits of I formation on this site for a long time now and I finally joined and am happy to see so many dedicated GMC fans here. I love my truck and she's a work horse. I'm an old school Volkswagen fanatic as well and now that my last VW project is done its finally time to tear down my 65' and do a complete rebuild. She deserves it and I want to thank you all for your help for many many questions I'm sure are to come.
Hey man welcome aboard! Like TJ said we need some pictures of your baby!

If you're doing a whole rebuild you might start a build thread too so we can follow along. We get kinda excited seeing someone do a restore. You'll get tons of help too if everyone can see what you're doing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.