View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2013, 10:40 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

A

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

yeahhhh! Today my needle scaler that Vernski MADE me buy came in.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I was running around in my undies since the kids are all in school so I couldn't pull the truck out for a real test, but I fired up my ultra-pressor and plugged it in. It's not really as loud as they make out on the youtube videos. You can run it without earplugs in a garage in your underwear.

But for any long term stuff I'll have ear protection on. And eye protection.
Here's my spot after about 20 seconds.

That part in the middle that looks like missed paint is shiny metal. I don't knwo why id didnt show up right.

It's not as fast as sandblasting, but the results are similar. And it's probably better on the lungs. I'll know more next weekend when I can get under there and really get after it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.