Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: new member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65barnfind View Post
I brought my truck home today !!!!!! I love this thing!! I was able to drive at 55mph at 2100 rpm, I thought the gears would be lower. I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet, it has a miss for sure but it has sat for a couple years. Need to figure out the whole oil canister thing and oil bath air filter . Clutch is good and it shifts great.. this is going to be a fun truck.. Any tips on the canister and filter and anything else would be appreciated
The canister oil filter is just a cover (holder?) for the paper oil filter inside. They're available at Napa and just about everywhere else. The oil bath cleaner, well that's another story. It's great for never buying paper filters again. You just save a little old oil from the every oil change and refill it. Then you're good to go.

Enjoy the ride!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.