View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:27 PM

Truck: 1960 Custom 4x4
fritz is on a distinguished road
Default Internet searches for cars and trucks

Hello everyone,
I am sure that most everyone has there favorite search engine and go to places to find the things that we are looking for. Craig's List, Ebay, local Classifieds. Search Tempest used to be a really great search tool in that it searched all of Craig's list by specific parameters. Well, recently Google mandated changes on how they allow searches to be made through 3rd party sites.Those changes really encumbered the way Search Tempest is used.

The link below to Car Graph offers searches much the way Search tempest used to. There are additional features and information available that you can select to refine your search. Additionally, you can subscribe to email alerts that will tell you when a vehicle that you are looking for is listed on Craig's list. Open the mail and click on the link to the listing. Really nice!

There are as of now no car graphs for older GMC vehicles. However, I have been in contact with the owner of the site and he will be writing additional programs and installing them on his Car Graph page in the near future. He said he will let us know when it has been accomplished.

The link below will get you going (looking for Chevy's for now I guess.)
https://cargraph.com/
Fritz

Last edited by fritz; December 17th, 2016 at 11:40 PM. Reason: wrong link was inserted