View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:34 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Today I spent over 2 hours monkeying around with an electrical gremlin. I chased the brown wire from the alternator to the idiot light and found that if the plug is out by just a hair it won't work. Really, a hair's width. Sensitive little fellow.

Then the parts fairy showed up cleverly disguised as a Fedex driver. Notice the wings.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

She delivered my Slick Sand, my paint sprayer, my extra tips, durablocks and sandpaper, taping paper, tape, a water/oil filter for the air line, and some inner panel rustproofer. I love getting presents!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And this little gizmo. It's a creeper that folds up into a chair that rolls. It's awesome!

Maybe one day they'll let me try it...

That was about it for today. Oh, and that battery finally bit the dust. For now Cecilia's running off of my jumpbox.

Oh wait, I did something else too. You see this lil' critter sitting next to my dead battery? It's a little overflow tank I picked up for $22 bucks on Amazon. It goes to a 1992 Toyota Camry and it fits perfectly in the empty spot beside the battery here. I do need to work on the hose routing a bit, but I'm very pleased with this little gem. Cheap, does the job, and fits snug without any drilling or screwing.