View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2016, 06:41 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Head and rockers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahr63 View Post
No idea on the timing. Dont own a light yet and have never done it. Maybe its timw to invest and learn hahaha

I just learned this on my last wrestling match with Cecilia

you won't use it every day, but it's a good investment. You can use the same light for all kinds of engines too. Not just trucks. Biggest problem with using a timing light is not getting the wires in the fan blade when it's running. Ask me how I know

Your noise could also not be the motor at all. Maybe something rattling in the front or on the frame as the wind picks up. Can you do the same thing when you're sitting still and at the same RPMs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.