View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:07 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
I'm using Herculiner on my floor. It feels great on the feet (rubbery and textured) but I'm playing with Por 15 in a few weeks so I might go with that first, then herculiner as a top coat. i'm still undecided but it will end up with a herculiner top.

WDShaffer helped me with my painting questions. I think he does (or did) that kinda stuff for a living.
Didn't think about Herculiner for a fancy rubbery feel. Might be to posh posh for me.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

A guy here at work who has a few '69 Mustangs, '55 Fairlane, and '59 F100...yes he's a Ford guy...

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

...loves POR15. Their ads say "it will never rust again", but don't they all say that.

I picked up some POR15 to give it a shot on the floors, but that is when I thought I just had surface rust and one small hole to contend with; not slightly larger hole and rust in the channels along side the door seals.

Maybe WDShaffer will chime on in this topic