View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM

Truck: Shopping for a 1960-61 4x4
Jeannie is on a distinguished road
Default Yahoo Groups Alternative

Hi everyone!

From the time I first started running the group here the biggest complaint I received was "Why can't we have a signature that is always included in our posts?". The second most common complaint was "Why do we have to use Yahoo Groups from 1990?"

After over 20 complaints from members I put a little work (about a week) into an alternative and I'd like to get the club's input on what you prefer.

The options are:
1. Stay with Yahoo Groups, type your name/handle and city/state/location in each post you make to get it to show up in the group. Nothing changes.

2. Move to a forum and have a signature that you set up (picture or text), your location is always by your name/handle, and move to a daily or weekly email of new topics instead of getting each topic emailed to you directly.

To see the alternative visit http://6066gmcclub.com and click on "Go to the club forum". The other link of course directs to Jolly's site.

I'll tally the votes at the end of the week. Just email me directly or reply to the topic here (or on the forum) and let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Jeannie in OKC