View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2015, 07:11 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Off Topic What about all this terrorism stuff?

It's good to see all you guys agreeing for the most part. I've been reading up on the region alot lately and how things have gone sideways in the past regarding muslims.

(Here's me stepping in it with both feet, lol)

I think it's kinda like the old days when they used to attack us (1700s etc) and they'd just keep it up until we killed all of them off down to the stumps again. They just don't quit unless you make their number 1 priority running from a bullet. It's a religious thing. They think they're fighting Satan himself and until they set fire to the world their god won't come fix the planet.

I hate the idea of going to war again but in this case I think it's necessary, but the plan should be to go in there, tear everything up, set up military bases and build oil export lines, then establish a permanent presence there to keep the lid tamped down kinda like we did with Germany and Japan.

Now then we have Russia banging around over there too and they'll want a piece of the pie in Syria. Nothing we can do about that, but we can make sure they're limited to Syria only by putting bases and shipping lanes in Iraq, Kuwait, and Yemen. With a big, honking military base full of soldiers the locals always go out of their way to shake hands and be friendly. It gives a sense of power and stability they don't have now.

With Russia though, if they go to war with Turkey (and thereby us), all bets are off. Bullets, bandaids, and beans is more and more becoming my plan if that happens. (That's apparently an old saying to prepare for the worst, hope for the best)

As far as the election goes I'm thinking both Trump and Cruz could handle that, with Trump being more likely to fly off the handle and make Russia start lobbing bombs all over, but he'd punch back when it happened. Hillary burned me a long time ago and she can't seem to do anything but lie, and Sanders...well, Sanders is just as much of a joke as Obama is. He never should have made it past the primaries. The man doesn't know the meaning of the word "Constitutional".

Anyway, that's what I've come to believe after a bunch of reading and looking at the history. It's a group with a mission and they don't mind if it takes 1 month or 100 years. They're playing the long game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg middle-east-political-map (1).jpg (208.0 KB, Multiple views, 1 clicks)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; December 14th, 2015 at 07:55 PM.