View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2015, 09:30 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Off Topic What about all this terrorism stuff?

I see your logic about setting up bases and such like Germany and Japan. BUT with that terrain, the number of near countries and their firepower...it would give them a huge target. You would have to have a 100 mile perimeter. There seems to be only 30,000 of them. I believe we are slowing the recruitment, killing the leaders and fighters and hoping they will gradually disappear. With all the countries now serious about eliminating them, I do have hope this strategy will work. They complain about Obama not having a strategy or changing the strategy. I would be very proud if he/they finally decided not to advertise the strategy or change in strategy. That is what the press needs to understand. This administration has announced all of our secrets and plans since gaining office. ISIS will disappear, they have no love from ANYONE except themselves. All the towns they have conquered hate them, the world hates them. They are living like rats under towns. The area is so religiously centered that those that could end it are held back because they don't want to help this or that group, country, religion. I don't like Obama but I don't envy his position trying to stop them and trying to get the people who should stop them to act. The American people need to understand that we are now oil independent. It's hard to realize because it happened so fast, fracking, etc. We now can actually get out of the middle east/North Africa and stay out after crushing isis. Forget Assad. Forget the oil. Stay friends with whomever wants to be friends. Use this time to regain "friendship" with Russia. China will never let North Korea bomb or fight anyone.

Last edited by AZKen; December 14th, 2015 at 09:37 PM.