View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2015, 05:12 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Sausage fingers. That's what my kids call my hands. Cold? I am always happy for winter. Truck stuff gets done. Going after the last load of wood on veterans day. Should be about 15 when I get up on kalispel peak. Here was a week ago. Its about 29 at 4800 feet. Q is a little cold. I was in a tee shirt. The 65 is earning its keep.
What the heck Barry? I leave for a week and you go and get banned. Who's going to help me when I ask stupid questions because I don't know what I'm doing? Hmm?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I suddenly feel overwhelmed with my project....

Quote:
Winter has started here in Northern Utah too. not much of the white stuff but its getting Cool here, near zero once already.
Whoah now that's really cold!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I love that area of the country but I'd never make it through the winter.

Quote:
We've had over a foot of snow in less than a week and constant wind. High temps have been about 5-15 above. Getting old fast. Hope for some relief soon. Too cold to take pics of the snow piled on the '55 GMC. Maybe tomorrow.

DAC
The powder puff says bundle some up and send it her way, Dac LOL

Its 9 degrees today and the only thing that keeps me moving around is the thought that it'll kill off the bugs for spring. I hope so!

Oh, and we had some birthdays so we ran out real quick and took our birthday pics. No step to step on right now so the Powder puff is on the ground but at least we got it before the temps got too low to stand outside

For reference this was when we picked Cecilia up....

She's growin so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.