View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM

Truck: 1964 GMC 1500 LWB Wideside 305E V6.
TJ's GMC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Project Blown 305

It's not even that anymore....this new dumb trend is "Buy for cheap, sell for a rip off" or "If it ain't some junk chinese crate 350 that you can get for 2K; it ain't worth nothin."

Seems to be what drives most forums and I'm sick of it. lol People pull out good running v6's and treat them as Junk...yet when one of us Wants it they want over $500!

Experimentation has been done, if you look through old threads here in the 09-12 years it seems like a whole roll of people were into making these things perform....but suddenly they seemed to disappear off the map....probably had to have that dumb 350 or Life got in the way....I have no clue. lol
Even on google! I've done tons of research at just about Every forum and lot's of people had great ideas for these in mind...but all the threads just end without anything ever actually Happening.

So be prepared...even with the advantage of having hot rod parts on the market people are still to stinkin cheap to buy them.

My 292 I6 for instance, TONS of hotrod parts on the market for that, yet you still don't see many around! Oh I forgot to mention....it cost more than a cheap junk crate 350 to build a healthy, unique 292. lol

Taste and Unique is going down the drain anymore....shows are really boring when a line of chevy's and GMC's all have the same engine.

What's worse is people are treating SBC like they're something special, when in reality...they are over used and boring as heck. Only thing that interests me is my 572 big block. haha

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420
1966 Chevy C10 292 hotrod 6/TKO600

My youtube channel aka Military Chevy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TJ's GMC; February 1st, 2017 at 09:39 PM.