Thread: Weird Times
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:29 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Weird Times

We locked down tighter than (insert tighter than joke here) back on Feb 29th and haven't left the house since. Thankfully I stock up on stuff all the time so we were prepared. The news reports were conflicting early on so we erred on the side of caution. Now I'm glad we did.

People are still running around here like nothing's wrong. "It's some big media conspiracy theory" or "it's just the flu, bro!".

My oldest works in a clinic during the week and the hospital on the weekend though, so we know better. I doubt we'll actually leave for groceries or anything else until August. The only things we're getting in now are deliveries, and they all get lysoled reall well before we handle them.

Sadly, I just bought a house before this started. So I've been working on it and puttering around, making bread, and enjoying time with the family. It's been raining every day practically since lockdown too, so no chance to crawl under Cecilia and see how bad I've broken her. Soon though!

Coyote, if you're still around, we've been praying for you and the fence post. Hope you're safe and locked down!

And the rest of you guys stay safe out there. This isn't the flu, and it isn't harmless.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.