View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:35 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1960 GMC Suburban
Corts60 is on a distinguished road
Default Progress on my 1960 GMC Suburban

Hello all,

I currently have a build thread on my Suburban over on 67-72chevytrucks.com and although I don't have the energy to start another build thread here, I figured I could post progress pics every now and then and if you want to read about the build, you can check the link in my sig.

Here are some photos of the day I picked it up and photos of the progress over the last two years. I will upate the photos here as often as things change on her.
-Cort

P. S. Before I post the 'burb, you all might remember my old '60 pick up with the dual stromberg set-up. I sold it and bought the 'burb two years ago.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And here is the Suburban the day I picked it up.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Suburban build thread on 67-72chevytrucks site:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.