View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2016, 02:13 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Project "Honor your Father" - Ultra quick boat project (I hope)

Ok here's a small picture drop. I got a Lawrance finder with it but it's not mounted or wired in. I need to do that. There's a ton of wires. At least there are also labels!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And the first thing I messed with - the oil injection system. These motors have a tank by the gas tank that is full of what seems to be weed eater style oil. There's a pump by that tank that pumps the oil into a reservoir on the engine, then a second pump in the motor dribbles oil into the carbs (there's 3!) from the reservoir. Mine wasn't pumping anything onto my tissue.

And behind my reservoir there was a busted off bolt. Turned out it wasn't a big deal, but I tried to drill it out anyway. I ended up making a mess.

Finally, here's me measuring the SKEETER on the side for new decals. Look at that sparkly paint! Nobody sells these older decals anymore so I had to order some made up. Cost me $15 whole dollars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.