Thread: Leak... Tips?
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:16 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Leak... Tips?

That leak could be the speedometer cable or the bolts on tail piece. You might get lucky and be able to snug them up to get it to stop. Someone will chime in with the ft-lbs to torque them to. I just did mine good and snug.

That fill plug isn't as hard as it looks. You can get this thing and it'll pump all the oil you need then you can use it on other stuff too. It won't work on gasoline though. Ask me how I know haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.