View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2017, 03:06 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Return line on sending unit?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's GMC View Post
Yer making me laugh now, yer original post isn't changed, I quoted it and "fixed" it, still there bright as day. lol
If yer gonna call me an idiot...then just say it straight out. Been called worse. haha

Hey, yer the one that started it all....if you had just posted a simple reply of help to the OP then all would be fine. But as usual you have to try and start arguments......therefore who Really sent the member away????
Saved for Moderator to see. This is what perspective members will see. Very sad and dangerous.

Sam; PM me I have some great TBI info for you but can't communicate due to problems with my posts being re-worded by a trouble maker, which causes confusion.
I wanted to point out how many folks want to go from TBI to a carburetor so you could see the irony. (that's what "go figure" means). Not trying to keep you from doing it just mentioning the facts.

Last edited by AZKen; February 7th, 2017 at 03:23 AM.