View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2015, 10:57 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Friday afternoon 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevytruckdaddy View Post
Hello everyone . Thank you for all the input first let me clarify that this was a double post I originally posted in general discussion and realized it was wrong so then reposted and the transmission section sorry for that .

OK getting back to the original problem, I purchased the Advanced auto part you all suggested. I've adjusted to travel on the clutch and we're using the large through out bearing. The truck goes into gear when shut off... Start the truck with the pedal pressed and it still lunged forward. I'm perplexed. Any thoughts?

Scott
Make sure they gave you the clutch with the borg-warner pressure plate with three fingers and not the multi fingered one. That's a common problem. Did you take any pics?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.