View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:59 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Need 4x4 front brake hose Part Number

Two green rears are Pre flared lines (I bent) from O'reillys, all the rest is bulk tubing I fabbed. (copied most of the old lines). Gotta do the fuel line next, then the UJoints (6), drop motor in to test Xfer/trans etc. Was a semi basket case when I got it so never run/driven. Then on to the body and wire and ...... restore some plaid covers among many other things.
So far, besides the plumbing and issues, rebuilt entire rear D44 differential.and wheel brgs. Rebuilt the front hubs with trunion brgs, wheel brgs, knuckle seals. Shoes, cylinders, springs, hoses, seals and brake hardware all around. Painting the frame as I clean and degrease. Fabbed upper front shock mounts, finding parts, refurbished/serviced motor (305D, 305A was toast) and trans and painted both. Rebuilt carb and starter and breather. New pumps and Ignition parts. New clutch, brgs, master cylinder and slave. In between all the honey-do's and honey-don't's. Thanks to everyone here and Barry for help.

Last edited by AZKen; March 4th, 2016 at 01:19 AM.