View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2015, 06:54 PM

Truck: Former owner Repowered by GMC 305 V-6, 1963 Chevy 30 Series SM420 Long Bed (9') Step/Fenderside
George Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Off Topic What about all this terrorism stuff?

Greetings ilvracn!

I am in total agreement with you on this. It's been proven that gun control doesn't work, and these idiots perpetrating the gun crimes we are hearing about are targeting areas where guns are not allowed, and/or banned! Who in their right mind would target an area where they know that there would be a very good possibility that they would themselves be shot, injured, or killed? Geez! what did just say? I have to correct myself here just a little bit! I forgot about the suicide bombers who think that by sacrificing themselves that there will be 72 virgins waiting on the other side! I think all they will find is a place that is very very warm with no virgins! Placing further restrictions on gun ownership will do nothing to stop what happened in Paris France, or San Bernardino CA, and it is time for the current Presidential administration to call it what it is--an act of terrorism, and not workplace violence!